Our first 150th Open Golf Tour to St Andrews and Scotland is sold out
Tickets to The 150th Open Championship at The Old Course in 2022 have become hot property, with our Golf Tour to The 150th milestone event selling out. However, we are taking registrations for our second tour to the The 150th Open Championship and Scotland at the moment, via the details below. We will finalise the details for this tour in coming weeks; it will start at St Andrews and The 150th Open Championship and then travel onwards to play Scotland’s famous golf courses. It will include many of the features of the first golf tour, and travel in reverse.
Our PGA-Guided Golf Tour details
Our Golf Tour to The 150th Open 2022 at St Andrews will be one for the ages… Join us for this once-in-a-generation milestone event as The Open Championship marks its 150th anniversary at the traditional home of golf, the Old Course, St Andrews.
Our tour will include
- Travel days: 14 nights/15 days
- Dates: 10-24 July 2022
- Locations: St Andrews, Carnoustie, and Edinburgh and East Coast.
- Tour group size: up to 20 people (including PGA Professionals Kieran Moran and Simon Vale)
- Luxury accommodation
- Seven rounds of Scottish championship golf
- Breakfast daily, and lunches and dinners on golfing days
- All internal transport while on the ground
- Transfers: included from Edinburgh airport around Scotland and back to Edinburgh international airport at a scheduled time
- PGA clinics and in-game coaching
- On-tour competition and prizes.
Our 150th Open Championship Golf Tour in 2022 #2 – register your interest
We plan to announce the full tour itinerary in coming weeks, and in the mean time are taking registrations of interest from people wishing to attend the golf tour with us. Please contact Kristy Moran to register your interest for our second golf tour to The 150th Open at St Andrews.
The full itinerary for our second 150th Open Golf Tour to St Andrews will be available in the tour page here in coming weeks: https://morangolftours.com.au/tour/150th-open-2022-golf-tour-to-st-andrews-with-pga-professionals-2/