Watch The World’s Best Golfers Battle-It-Out at The Open 2020
The Open 2020: book your front-row spot at at Royal St Georges so you can catch the world’s best golfers battling it out to be The Champion Golfer of The Year. With qualification already underway, now is the time to book your tickets with us, Open Championship Authorised Providers. You can choose from our great-value ticket packages or join our small-group, PGA Guided Golf Tour to The Open and England’s Championship Courses.
The 149th Open Ticket Packages – stay just 20 mins from Royal St Georges!
All ticket packages include:
- Double or twin share accommodation with breakfast daily
- Tickets to The Open 2020 for dates selected
- Parking passes for The Open 2020 or return coach transfers.
The Canterbury Bell by Marstons Inn, warm, pub-style accommodation, just 20 mins to The Open.
Visit here for a full list of our packages and to download our booklet on The Open 2020: https://morangolftours.com.au/tour/official-2020-open-championship-ticket-accommodation-packages-at-the-canterbury-bell/
The Viking Guest House, fabulous B&B style accommodation just one block from Broadstairs Beach and only 20 mins to The Open 2020.
Visit here for a full list of our packages and to download our booklet on The Open 2020: https://morangolftours.com.au/tour/official-2020-open-championship-ticket-accommodation-packages-at-the-viking-guesthouse/
PGA Guided Golf Tour to The Open 2020 and England’s Championship Courses
- Three days at The 149th Open at Royal St Georges
- Practise round four
- Round 2
- Round 4 (final round)
- Accommodation: boutique and 4-5 star accommodation
- The Tickled Trout, Preston (Liverpool)
- Berystede Resort and Spa, Ascot (outside London)
- Best Western Plus, Dover
- Golf: 6+ rounds at some of the south of England’s most famous Championship golf courses as well as a number of hidden gems
- PGA Professional Coaching: three+ clinics and in-game coaching provided, covering off all aspects of your game.
- Dining: Breakfast, lunch and dinner included daily (except the rest day) ~ we will take you to the best dining haunts the region has to offer, including top-rated local hotspots and restaurants showcasing authentic local fare.
- Transport: all internal transport included via coach or minivan
- Friendly tour championship: daily prizes for each round winner and overall prize awarded to our tour champion
Read more here: https://morangolftours.com.au/tour/2020-british-golf-tour-to-the-149th-open-at-royal-st-georges/