Golf Tour to The 149th Open at Royal St Georges and England, 2021 – With PGA Professionals
If you’ve always wanted to be font-row at The Open and to play some of the bests English Championship golf courses, register your interest for our PGA-Guided Golf Tour to The Open 2021 at Royal St Georges and England today.
Our small-group golf tours are fun and flexible and almost-all inclusive – from five-star hotels, golf and most dining, to PGA clinics and in-game coaching and ground transport – we will take care of the details, so you can enjoy playing golf and watching the world’s best at The Open.
We are taking registrations of interest for those wanting to join our golf tour to The Open at Royal St Georges with PGA Professionals – and if and when travel restrictions ease for The UK, we will contact you to confirm your spot on the tour.
149th Open 2021 Golf Tour inclusions:
- Four days at The 149th Open at Royal St Georges
- Practise round four
- Round 2
- Round 3
- Round 4 (final round)
- Accommodation: boutique and 4-5 star accommodation
- The Tickled Trout, Preston (Liverpool)
- Berystede Resort and Spa, Ascot (outside London)
- Best Western Plus, Dover
- Golf: 5+ rounds at some of the south of England’s most famous Championship golf courses as well as a number of hidden gems
- PGA Professional Coaching: three+ clinics and in-game coaching provided, covering off all aspects of your game.
- Dining: Breakfast, lunch and dinner included daily (except the rest day) ~ we will take you to the best dining haunts the region has to offer, including top-rated local hotspots and restaurants showcasing authentic local fare.
- Transport: all internal transport included via coach or minivan
- Friendly tour championship: daily prizes for each round winner and overall prize awarded to our tour champion
- Flights: Not included, however we can refer you to our preferred qualified, industry travel consultant.
Find out more or register your interest on our Open 2020 Golf Tour page here.