Our Second Golf Tour to The 150th Open 2022 at St Andrews and Scotland – with PGA Professionals #2
July 10, 2022 - July 24, 2022
Our Second Golf Tour to The 150th Open at St Andrews and Scotland – with PGA Professionals
Join our second golf tour to the milestone event – The 150th Open 2022 at The Home of Golf, St Andrews – with The Open Authorised Providers Moran Golf Tours
We are pleased to be running a second PGA Guided Golf Tour to The 150th Open 2022 at St Andrews following the incredible demand for our initial tour, which is now sold out… Our latest golf tour to St Andrews for The Open 2022 includes all the incredible championship golf courses, PGA coaching, accommodation, dining transport and great company of the first golf tour, just in reverse – this tour starts at The 150th Open and travels through the incredible Scottish championship golf courses that Scotland is famous for.
This will also be a once-in-a-generation milestone event, starting at St Andrews as The Open Championship marks its 150th anniversary at the traditional home of golf, the Old Course. The significance of The 150th Open 2022 is at the heart of both our 2022 golf tours to Scotland.
Come with us to experience Scotland’s golfing heritage as we play its most revered courses. We will also hold PGA clinics along the way.
Our 2022 Open golf tour also celebrates luxury British accommodation and traditional Scottish cuisine; we’ll dine in character-filled local haunts and Calendonian fine-dining establishments.
Our tour guide’s Scottish heritage plays a central role in our tour; Kieran is extremely proud to share his intimate knowledge of Scotland’s golfing experiences with guests.
The 150th Open Golf Tour 2022 to St Andrews and Scotland Features:
- 14 nights/15 days ~ luxury hotels and terraced accommodation:
- St Andrews or Dundee
- The Carnoustie Golf Hotel and Spa, Carnoustie, and
- Marine Hotel and Spa, Edinburgh
- Seven rounds of golf plus scheduled practise days at:
- Transfers: included from Edinburgh airport around Scotland and back to Edinburgh international airport at a scheduled time
- Transport: all internal transport included via minivan
- Dining: breakfasts daily and lunch and dinner on golf days, including welcome and championship dinners – we will take you to the best dining haunts the region has to offer!
- Two week passes to The 150th Open at St Andrews (golf is booked on the practise days, however you could attend these days at The 150th Open around our games)
- PGA Professional Coaching: clinics and in-game coaching provided, covering off all aspects of your game
- Friendly competition and prizes, and
- Flights: Not included, however we can refer you to our preferred qualified, industry travel consultant.