Our Second Golf Tour to The 150th Open 2022 at St Andrews and Scotland – with PGA Professionals #2
July 10, 2022 - July 24, 2022
Our Second Golf Tour to The 150th Open at St Andrews and Scotland – with PGA Professionals
Join our golf tour #2 to the milestone event – The 150th Open 2022 at The Home of Golf, St Andrews – with The Open Authorised Providers Moran Golf Tours
Be at The 150th Open in 2022 at St Andrews with us – We are Authorised Providers for The Open, sometimes referred to as The British Open.
We are pleased to be running a second PGA Guided Golf Tour to The 150th Open 2022 at St Andrews following the incredible demand for our initial tour, which is now sold out…
The significance of The 150th Open 2022 is at the heart of both our 2022 golf tours to Scotland. This will also be a once-in-a-generation milestone event, kicking off at St Andrews as The Open Championship marks its 150th anniversary at the traditional home of golf, the Old Course, and travelling onward from there. It includes a similar line of amazing features; championship and hidden gem golf courses, PGA coaching, accommodation, dining, transport and great company.
Come with us to experience Scotland’s golfing heritage as we play its most revered courses. We will also hold PGA clinics along the way. Our 2022 Open golf tour also celebrates luxury British accommodation and traditional Scottish cuisine; we’ll dine in character-filled local haunts and Calendonian fine-dining establishments.
Our tour guide’s Scottish heritage plays a central role in our tour; Kieran is extremely proud to share his intimate knowledge of Scotland’s golfing experiences with guests.
The 150th Open Golf Tour 2022 to St Andrews #2 Features:
- 12 nights/13 days ~ luxury hotels:
- The Best Western Invercarse Dundee
- The Norwood Hotel, Aberdeen, and
- The Scores, St Andrews.
- Seven rounds of golf plus scheduled practise days at:
- Murcar Golf Course
- Cruden Bay Golf Course
- Trump International Golf Course
- The New Golf Course
- The Eden Golf Course and
- The Castle Golf Course.
- Transport: all internal transport included via minivan
- Dining: breakfasts daily and lunch and dinner on golf days, including welcome and championship dinners – we will take you to the best dining haunts the region has to offer!
- General admission tickets to The 150th Open at St Andrews for
- Round three, Saturday 16 July 2022, and
- Championship round/round four, Sunday 17 July 2022.
- PGA Professional Coaching: clinics and in-game coaching provided, covering off all aspects of your game, and
- Friendly competition and prizes.
Contact us to book your spot today
We expect to release the full itinerary with the tour fee in coming days. We encourage you to register your interest until then, as places are limited. Please contact Kristy Moran on email@example.com or 0416 468 070 for further information.