PGA Guided Golf Tour to England and The 149th Open at Royal St Georges, 2020 (2)
July 14, 2020 - July 26, 2020
Join us for our 2020 PGA Guided Golf Tour to The 149th Open and England’s Championship Courses (2)
This tour will be escorted by PGA Professionals Troy MacDonald and Mark Churcher.
Our second PGA Guided Golf Tour to the 149th Open kicks off at Royal St Georges where we will take in all the spectacular action of The Open (colloqially known as The British Open). Afterwards we’ll travel onwards to Ascot (Greater London) and up to Preston (Greater Liverpool), playing six of the English courses on The Open Championship rotation, holding three PGA professional clinics, staying in 4 star accommodation and dining on incredible authentic local cuisine.
We will fly into London, and then travel to Dover where we will spend the next six nights, enjoying three rounds at The 149th Open at Royal St Georges and taking in all the raw emotion and spectacular playmaking as the best professional golfers in the world battle it out for glory. While in Kent, we’ll also play Princes Golf Course and Royal Cinque Ports Golf Course and hold our first PGA clinic.
We will then head west to Berystede Resort and Spa at Ascot (Greater London) for our next three nights, and play Sunningdale and Swinley Forest golf courses, hold our second PGA clinic and enjoy a rest day.
For our final three nights, we will travel via the Cotswolds to The Tickled Trout in the picturesque riverside town of Preston (Greater Liverpool). There we will play Royal Lytham and Royal Birkdale golf courses and hold our final PGA clinic.
Throughout our tour, we’ll enjoy breakfast daily and lunch packs and dinners at authentic, local cuisineand celebrated gastronomy establishments on golf days.
2020 British Golf Tour includes
- Three days at The 149th Open at Royal St Georges
- Practise round four
- Round 2
- Round 4 (final round)
- Accommodation: boutique and 4-5 star accommodation
- Best Western Plus, Dover
- Berystede Resort and Spa, Ascot (outside London)
- The Tickled Trout, Preston (Liverpool)
- Golf: 6+ rounds at some of the south of England’s most famous Championship golf courses as well as a number of hidden gems
- PGA Professional Coaching: three+ clinics and in-game coaching provided, covering off all aspects of your game.
- Dining: Breakfast, lunch and dinner included daily (except the rest day) ~ we will take you to the best dining haunts the region has to offer, including top-rated local hotspots and restaurants showcasing authentic local fare.
- Transport: all internal transport included via coach or minivan
- Friendly tour championship: daily prizes for each round winner and overall prize awarded to our tour champion
- Flights: Not included, however we can refer you to our preferred qualified, industry travel consultant.