2020 Golf Tour to England and The 149th Open at Royal St Georges A
July 8, 2020 - July 20, 2020
Join us for our 2020 British Golf Tour to The 149th Open and England’s Championship Courses
Join us for our 2020 British Golf Tour to England and The 149th Open to Royal St Georges as we play many of England’s spectacular Open Championship venues, from Liverpool to London, and then to Kent, before taking in all the raw emotion and enthralling playmaking at The 149th Open at Royal St Georges.
At Moran Golf Tours, we take care of all the details of your trip, from internal transport, to golf, accommodation and most meals, while also providing PGA professional coaching throughout, so you can enjoy golf in these incredible locations and making lifelong memories.
We will fly into Manchester, and spend three nights at the picturesque riverside town of Preston (greater Liverpool) playing Royal Lytham and Royal Birkdale golf courses. We’ll enjoy a rest day with sightseeing in Liverpool before travelling south to Ascot (greater London) for four nights where we’ll play Swinley Forest and Sunningdale golf courses, and then take in a rest day at either Windsor or London. Our final port of call is Kent, where we will spend five nights based at incredible Dover, and experience three rounds of The 149th Open at Royal St Georges. While in Dover, we’ll also play the Princes Golf Club and Royal Cinque Ports Golf Club.
2020 British Golf Tour includes
- Entry to The 149th Open at Royal St Georges
- Accommodation: boutique and 4-5 star accommodation
- The Tickled Trout, Preston (Liverpool)
- Berystede Resort and Spa, Ascot (outside London)
- Best Western Plus, Dover
- Golf: 6+ rounds at some of the south of England’s most famous Championship golf courses as well as a number of hidden gems
- Royal Lytham Golf Course
- Royal Birkdale Golf Course
- Swirly Forest Golf Course
- Sunning dale (old) Golf Course
- Princes Golf Course, and
- Royal Cinque Ports Golf Course
- PGA Professional Coaching: three+ clinics and in-game coaching provided, covering off all aspects of your game.
- Dining: Breakfast, lunch and dinner included daily (except the rest day) ~ we will take you to the best dining haunts the region has to offer, including top-rated local hotspots and restaurants showcasing authentic local fare.
- Transport: all internal transport included via coach or minivan
- Friendly tour championship: daily prizes for each round winner and overall prize awarded to our tour champion
- Flights: Not included, however we can refer you to our preferred qualified, industry travel consultant.