PGA Guided Golf Tour to England and The 149th Open at Royal St Georges, 2020 (1)
July 8, 2020 - July 20, 2020
Join us for our 2020 PGA Guided Golf Tour to The 149th Open and England’s Championship Courses (1)
Join us for our 2020 British Golf Tour to England as we play six of England’s spectacular Open Championship venues, from Liverpool to London, and then to Kent, before taking in the raw emotion and enthralling playmaking at The Open (colloqially known as The British Open) at Royal St Georges.
At Moran Golf Tours, we take care of all the details; internal transport, to golf accommodation, most meals, and PGA professional coaching, so you can focus on the incredible golf.
This tour will be escorted by PGA Professionals Kieran Moran and Simon Vale.
We will fly into Manchester, and spend three nights at the picturesque riverside town of Preston (Greater Liverpool) playing Royal Lytham and Royal Birkdale golf courses and holding our first PGA clinic.
We’ll then travel to Ascot (Greater London), stopping off at the Cotswolds for lunch, for four nights. There we’ll play Swinley Forest and Sunningdale golf courses, hold our second PGA clinic and take in a rest day at either Windsor or London.
Our final port of call is Kent, where we will spend five nights based at incredible Dover. We’ll experience three rounds of The 149th Open at Royal St Georges, play the Princes and Royal Cinque Ports golf clubs, and hold our nal PGA clinic.
We’ll enjoy authentic local cuisine and gastronomy (and good company) throughout our tour!
2020 British Golf Tour includes
- Three days at The 149th Open at Royal St Georges
- Practise round four
- Round 2
- Round 4 (final round)
- Accommodation: boutique and 4-5 star accommodation
- The Tickled Trout, Preston (Liverpool)
- Berystede Resort and Spa, Ascot (outside London)
- Best Western Plus, Dover
- Golf: 6+ rounds at some of the south of England’s most famous Championship golf courses as well as a number of hidden gems
- PGA Professional Coaching: three+ clinics and in-game coaching provided, covering off all aspects of your game.
- Dining: Breakfast, lunch and dinner included daily (except the rest day) ~ we will take you to the best dining haunts the region has to offer, including top-rated local hotspots and restaurants showcasing authentic local fare.
- Transport: all internal transport included via coach or minivan
- Friendly tour championship: daily prizes for each round winner and overall prize awarded to our tour champion
- Flights: Not included, however we can refer you to our preferred qualified, industry travel consultant.