2020 New Zealand Golf Tour
February 14, 2020 - February 20, 2020
For every golfing enthusiast, New Zealand is a must-play destination
The Land of the Long White Cloud is home to an incredible array of spectacular golf courses, most with international acclaim, and all set amidst majestic natural landscapes.
New Zealand has a long history with golf as Scottish pioneers introduced the game over a century ago. With dramatic natural beauty and long stretches of coast and soaring mountains, New Zealand is a natural playground. The Kiwis are famed for their love of outdoor sport and adventure and golf is no different – it is enjoyed by more Kiwis than any other sport.
Graced by 400 courses, new Zealand truly is paradise for golfers seeking a new golfing adventure.
Please note this tour is SOLD OUT. We are working on our 2021 New Zealand Golf Tour and will post it shortly.
New Zealand Tour inclusions
Our next golf tour to New Zealand is January 2020, and its features include:
- Accommodation: Three nights at the 5 star Hilton Resort and Spa Queenstown, followed by three nights at the 4.5 star Crowne Plaza Queenstown
- Golf: Four rounds at some of New Zealand’s South Island’s most famous golf courses (all in the top 40 ranked courses) as well as a number of hidden gems – see below
- Flights: Not included, however we can assist you with booking as part of a group booking, suggested flights are referenced in the itinerary
- Transfers: Private transfers to Sydney Airport return and from Queenstown Airport to our accommodation return
- Transport: all internal transport included via luxury minivan
- Dining: Breakfast, lunch and dinner included daily (except the rest day) ~ we will take you to the best dining haunts the region has to offer, including top-rated local hotspots and restaurants showcasing authentic local fare.
- PGA Professional Coaching: two clinics and in-game coaching provided, covering off all aspects of your game.
We’ll play a mix of courses, including: