The 149th Open + St Andrews Golf Tour, 2020
July 20, 2020 - July 27, 2020
The 149th Open + a St Andrews Golfing Experience
Experience all the excitement and thrills of third and final round of The 149th Open at Royal St Georges at Kent on the glorious South East English coast line, and then we’ll travel north for eight days of golf and cultural experiences at Edinburgh and St Andrews, Scotland.
Well play some of Scotland’s Championship courses as well as its ‘hidden gems’ from Royal Troon, North Berwick and Muirfield to Ailsa, Carnoustie and Kingsbarns, and not to forget the range of courses at St Andrews, ‘The Home of Golf’. We’ll stay in boutique and luxury accommodation in Edinburgh and Fife, home to St Andrews, as we spend a week indulging in six+ rounds of golf at some of Scotland’s and indeed, the world’s, most historic golf courses. Immerse yourself in the culinary and historic heritage of St Andrews as we stay and dine at the heart of the action.
Experience golf where it all began
Come join us in 2020 after The 2020 Open at Royal St Georges, as we connect you with St Andrews in all its historical glory. We’ll play the spectacular area’s incredible golf courses set in and amongst the St Andrews township, and along the rugged coast line (offering incredible views).
PGA Professional and native Scot Kieran Moran, director
Our Scotland golf tours are headed by PGA Professional Kieran Moran, born and bred in Scotland. Let Kieran guide you through his homeland, take you to places off the beaten track, experience Scotland’s hidden gems, that only the locals know of.
2020 historic British Golf Tour to St Andrews includes:
- 4 star accommodation
- Golf: Six-seven rounds of golf on some of St Andrews’ most acclaimed courses:
- Flights: Not included, however we can refer you to our preferred qualified, industry travel consultant
- Transfers: included from Glasgow and Edinburgh airports to St Andrews and return for your departure
- Transport: all internal transport included via minivan
- PGA Professional Coaching: in-game coaching provided, covering off all aspects of your game
- Friendly competition and prizes.