150th Open PGA Professional Guided Golf Tour to St Andrews, 2021
July 1, 2021
A once-in-a-lifetime golf tour to the 150th Open at The Home of Golf, St Andrews with The Open Authorised Providers Moran Golf Tours
Our 150th Open Golf Tour to St Andrews and Scotland will be a once-in-a-lifetime event. Celebrate this once-in-a-lifetime occasion with us at the truly spectacular St Andrews township and community, and then enjoy playing both the famous and secret hidden gem golf courses of Scotland.
Join your PGA Professional tour guide for this event Kieran Moran, who hails from Scotland, as he takes you back to where his family live and where he spent his golfing career.
Our PGA Professional guided tour starts in Edinburgh and surrounds with for seven nights playing four of the region’s famous and hidden gem courses and taking in the local authentic Scottish cuisine (that only a local would know!). We’ll then head north to the heart of the action in St Andrews to play two of the world-famous golf region’s courses and taking in practice round four, and the complete four rounds of the historic 150th Open at The Old Course St Andrews.
We’ll also enjoy rest days in Edinburgh and Stirling.
Our golf tour also includes PGA coaching, luxury travels, 4-star and boutique accommodation as well as all the benefits of travelling with PGA professional Kieran Moran, who is originally from St Andrews; enjoy local, authentic and international cuisine that only a local can share with you.
The 150th Open Golf Tour 2021 to St Andrews and Scotland Features:
- Golf: Six rounds at
- Transfers: included from Edinburgh airport around Scotland and back to the international airport for your departure
- Transport: all internal transport included via minivan
- Dining: breakfasts daily and lunch and dinner on golf days, including welcome and championship dinners – we will take you to the best dining haunts the region has to offer!
- PGA Professional Coaching: clinics and in-game coaching provided, covering off all aspects of your game
- Friendly competition and prizes, and
- Flights: Not included, however we can refer you to our preferred qualified, industry travel consultant.