Dubai Golf Tour 2020
July 20, 2020 @ 8:00 am - July 25, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
This tour will be escorted by PGA Professional Kieran Moran.
Join us for our 2020 PGA Guided Golf Tour to Duabi, United Arab Emirates. Home to 11 of the finest courses on the planet, Dubai is an extraordinary golf destination that should be on every golfer’s bucket list. From desert, to creek-side, golf in Dubai has to be experienced to be believed. Since opening the region’s first grass course in 1988, Dubai has shown an unwavering commitment to the sport and is now one of the most esteemed golf locations on the planet.
Visit Dubai and enjoy unrivalled hospitality at a luxurious five-star hotel, amazing culinary experiences and visits to a diverse range of world-class attractions for all ages.
Our 2020 Golf Tour to Dubai is designed to follow on from our 149th Open Championship Golf Tour (read more here) or also as a standalone golf tour that blends excitement, enthralment and luxury (Dubai’s global destination and proximity to Australia, Europe and America mean its easily accessible for a much-derived golf holiday).
The full details of our Dubai Golf Tour will be available here shortly. Please stay tuned for more, or register your interest to receive the itinerary as soon as it is released.
2020 Dubai Golf Tour
- Four nights/five
- Accommodation: 4-5 star accommodation
- Golf: four rounds at some of the world’s most exquisite golf courses including:
- Faldo Course
- Earth Course
- More to come.
- PGA Professional Coaching: clinics and in-game coaching provided, covering off all aspects of your game.
- Dining: Breakfast, lunch and dinner included daily (except the rest days)
- Transport: all internal transport included via coach or minivan
- Friendly tour championship: overall prize awarded to our tour champion
- Flights: Not included, however we can refer you to our preferred qualified, industry travel consultant.