Official 2021 Open Championship ticket + accommodation packages at Pinewood Country House
July 12, 2021 - July 19, 2021
Pinewood Country House, St Michaels
Official 2021 ticket + accommodation packages to the 150th Open Championship at St Andrews, Scotland
Book your spot at this historic, once-in-a-lifetime, 150th Open Championship event at ‘the home of golf’ in St Andrews, Scotland with us, Open Championship Authorised Providers. St Andrews is a special venue for The Open, and the 150th Championship is set to provide guests with a truly rare experience. We’ll get you front-row for all the action of the 150th Open with our official 150th Open ticket + accommodation packages at Pinewood Guesthouse at St Michaels, just ten minutes from St Andrews.
About Pinewood Country House
Pinewood Country House is a 4* family run Guest House providing an excellent standard of bed and breakfast accommodation. Located just 10 minutes drive from St Andrews, and in the other direction 10 minutes drive to Dundee, Pinewood Country House is a beautiful Edwardian home in a lovely rural setting which is backed by woodland.
The six spacious, well appointed bedrooms all have en-suite facilities, with TV and DVD player, hairdryer and welcome tray.
Breakfast is served in the large dining room at individual tables. The breakfast menu caters for all dietary requirements and includes a cold buffet of cereals, seasonal fruit, yoghurts and pastries and a choice of freshly cooked dishes from the extensive menu.
The house benefits from a guest lounge where you can catch up on any sporting events or films using SKY TV. There is also the use of a microwave, fridge and tea/coffee making facilities in the lounge, with board games, playing cards and a dvd library for some fun family time.
150th Open ticket and accommodation packages
We know many golf lovers are keen to book their tickets and accommodation for this event, so we are pleased to release the below packages for the Pinewood Country House. We will announce further packages over coming months, as well as two PGA Professional Guided Golf Tours that will take in Scotland’s incredible golf, and dining, as well as the 150th Open. Read more about them here.
- Seven-nights of twin-share or double accommodation for two people
- Check in: Monday 12 July 2021, after 3pm
- Check out: Monday 19 July 2021, before 10am
- Breakfast each day from Tuesday 13 July 2021 to Monday 19 July 2021
- Two week passes to the 2021 Open Championship at St Andrews for
- Practise round two, Monday 12 July 2021
- Practise round three, Tuesday 13 July 2021
- Practise round four, Wednesday 14 July 2021
- Round one, Thursday 15 July 2021
- Round two, Friday 16 July 2021
- Round three, Saturday 17 July 2021
- Final round/round four, Sunday 18 July 2021
- A week parking pass for The Open for self-driving.
- Rounds of golf at local courses can be added to this package. If you’re interested in adding golf, please advise us when enquiring.
- Extra tickets to The Open can be added to this package at further cost. Please request details as part of your enquiry, below.
From AUD$5,099 per person twin share. Single occupancy is available upon request at an extra cost. We also have a family room available, which has two twin beds and a double bed. Rates available upon request.
Junior options, families or single occupants:
If you are travelling with juniors (under 16 years old), who receive free entry to The Open, in a family, as a single occupant, or if you require special assistance, we can accommodate this. Please mention this when enquiring below and we can provide you with costs and availability.
Contact us to enquire or book your spot today
Process for booking your ticket + accommodation package
If you would like to book one of our packages, please contact us via the above enquiry form stating the package you’re interested in. We will then confirm its availability and send you our booking form for you to complete. Upon receiving your completed form, we will invoice you for 50% of the total. The balance will be due at a later date. We will send you a receipt and confirmation of your booking (with full details) upon receiving your first 50% payment.
If you’re in Australia, you can pay us via direct debit or via credit card (please note, credit card payments carry a 108% surcharge). Our overseas guests (and Australian guests for that matter!) may also pay via PayPal. Please ensure you read our full disclaimer for more information on international payments.
Receiving your hotel confirmation and tickets to The Open in 2021:
Your tickets and optional parking passes to The Open in 2021 will be sent to you in May 2021. We will email you a reminder of the details for your accommodation, return coach transfers and your entry to The Open in 2021 in May 2021.
Travel inclusions to The Open each day
Each of our packages comes with either parking passes for The Open if you have your car, train tickets, or return coach transfer seats for each day you attend The Open. If you plan to book return coach transfers, the below times will provide a guide to our pick up and drop off times for return coach transfers from each hotel to The Open in 2021. The times may vary only slightly and we will confirm the times in May 2021. If they change from the below listed times, it will not be by much. They allow for arrival at The 150th Open at roughly 8:30am, with departure at the close of play each day.
Outbound pick up point one: Dundee Hotel (to be announced shortly)
- Monday 12 July 2021 at 730am
- Tuesday 13 July 2021 at 730am
- Wednesday 14 July 2021 at 730am
- Thursday 15 July 2021 at 730am
- Friday 16 July 2021 at 730am
- Saturday 17 July 2021 at 730am
- Sunday 18 July 2021 at 730am
Outbound pick up point two: Pinewood Guesthouse, St Michaels
- Monday 12 July 2021 at 730am
- Tuesday 13 July 2021 at 730am
- Wednesday 14 July 2021 at 755am
- Thursday 15 July 2021 at 755am
- Friday 16 July 2021 at 755am
- Saturday 17 July 2021 at 755am
- Sunday 18 July 2021 at 755am
Arrival at The Open Championship for roughly 8:30am.
Inbound pick up point one: The 150th Open at St Andrews
- Monday 12 July 2021 at 5pm
- Tuesday 13 July 2021 at 5pm
- Wednesday 15 July 2021 at 5pm
- Thursday 16 July 2021 at 5pm
- Friday 17 July 2021 at 5pm
- Saturday 18 July 2021 at 5pm
- Sunday 19 July 2021 at 7pm roughly, depending on the close of play.
Arrival at Pinewood Guesthouse St Michaels, and then our hotel in Dundee.
We will provide you with the name and contact details for our guide and also for the driver in our reminder email in May 2021.
The pick up times will allow adequate time to arrive at the 150th Open at St Andrews prior to it starting each day, and will depart the event at the close of play each day. It is the guest’s responsibility to ensure they are at the bus pick up points with adequate time before it leaves.
By purchasing any of the above packages, you are agreeing to:
- Moran Golf Tour’s disclaimers
- The Terms and Conditions as provided by The Open as relevant to the ticketing aspects of our packages
Sign up to The R&A’s newsletter