Historic Golf Tour The ‘Home of Golf’ St Andrews 2021 – with PGA Professionals
July 19, 2021 - July 26, 2021
Historic Golf Tour The ‘Home of Golf’ St Andrews 2021 with PGA Professionals
A small-group golfing experience guided by PGA Professionals
Stay and play golf at St Andrews, Scotland the historic home of golf, with PGA Professionals as part of our small-group golf tour in 2021.
Experience golf where it all began
Come join us in 2021 as we attend experience the tradition of playing ‘The Home of Golf’ in St Andrews. We’ll take you to where it all began as we play four golf courses of the famous seven St Andrews links, and stay in the heart of the seaside township, admits cobbled streets and authentic Scottish pubs and restaurants.
PGA Professionals Tour Guides
PGA Professional Kieran Moran, along with and a second PGA Professional, will guide this week-long golfing experience. Kieran is born and bred in Scotland, so he is well-placed to guide you through his homeland, take you to places off the beaten track, and experience Scotland’s hidden gems, that only the locals know of.
Our Historic Golf Tour The ‘Home of Golf’ St Andrews 2021 includes
- Seven nights of boutique accommodation in the heart of St Andrews at The Russell Hotel
- Golf: Five rounds of golf at famous St Andrews golf courses:
- Dining: Breakfasts daily, as well as welcome and tour championship dinners
- Flights: Not included, however we can refer you to our preferred qualified, industry travel consultant
- Transport: all internal transport included via minivan
- PGA Professional Coaching: in-game coaching
- Friendly competition and prizes.
* Tee times at The Old Course, St Andrews is via ballot. We will ballot each day to try to secure you times on this course, using all our location knowledge, but it is not guaranteed.