Two spots left: Our PGA Guided Golf Tour to The 150th Open Championship to St Andrews in 2021
Our PGA Professional Guided Golf Tour to the 150th Open at St Andrews in 2021 will be one for the ages… Join us for this once-in-a-generation milestone event as The Open Championship marks its 150th anniversary at the traditional home of golf, the Old Course, St Andrews.
Travel days: 14 nights/15 days
Dates: 5-19 July 2021
Locations: Edinburgh and East Coast, Carnoustie, St Andrews
Tour group size: 20 people (including PGA Professionals Kieran Moran and Simon Vale and a Scottish guide)
Cost: AU$14,990 per person twin share
Our 150th Open Championship Golf Tour to St Andrews in 2021 includes
- 14 nights/15 days ~ luxury hotels and terraced accommodation:
- Marine Hotel and Spa, Edinburgh
- The Carnoustie Golf Hotel and Spa, Carnoustie, and
- Howard Place or Sandmill House, St Andrews (our tour guests will be designated rooms in either of these comparable properties in the heart of St Andrews)
- Seven rounds of golf plus scheduled practise days at:
- Par-three pitch ‘n putt warm up
- Gullane 1
- North Berwick Golf Club
- Buddon Links
- Carnoustie Championship Golf Course
- Dumbarnie Golf Course
- The Castle Golf Course, and
- Kingsbarns Golf Course.
- Transfers: included from Edinburgh airport around Scotland and back to Edinburgh international airport at a scheduled time
- Transport: all internal transport included via minivan
- Dining: breakfasts daily and lunch and dinner on golf days, including welcome and championship dinners – we will take you to the best dining haunts the region has to offer!
- PGA Professional Coaching: clinics and in-game coaching provided, covering off all aspects of your game
- Friendly competition and prizes, and
- Flights: Not included, however we can refer you to our preferred qualified, industry travel consultant.
Read more – or enquire today – on our tour page here
Download our 150th Open Championship Golf Tour to St Andrews in 2021 itinerary here: https://morangolftours.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Itinerary-150th-Open-Golf-Tour-to-St-Andrews-and-Scotland-3-Sept-2019.pdf