For all the action of The 2020 Open at Royal St Georges, join our PGA Guided Golf Tour
Experience all the drama and excitement of The 149th Open as the world’s best players face the unrelenting challenge of links golf to become the Champion Golfer of the Year, with fans of all ages from all over the world.
The return of The Open to Royal St. George’s will see one of the great occasions in world sport taking place on the historic Kent coast providing a unique and memorable atmosphere for spectators. The spectacular 6th hole‘The Maiden’ is sure to be a popular viewing spot as spectators line the towering dunes which surround the green.
Limited places on our 2020 Open Championship Golf Tour remain!
Our 149th Open Championship Golf Tour to Royal St Georges next year (2020) is almost sold out, with just a handful of spots remaining. If you’re interested in joining our PGA Professional tour guides for an incredible, small-group golf holiday to the 2020 Open Championship at Royal St Georges, on the incredible Kent coastline, now is the time to book!
Travel days: 12 nights/13 days
Dates: 8-20 July 2020
Locations: Liverpool, Greater London, Dover and Kent
Tour group size: 14 guests (plus Kieran Moran and a second PGA Professional)
Cost: AU$9990.00 per person twin share
- Three days at The 149th Open at Royal St Georges
- Practise round four
- Round 2
- Round 4 (final round)
- Accommodation: boutique and 4-5 star accommodation
- The Tickled Trout, Preston (Liverpool)
- Berystede Resort and Spa, Ascot (outside London)
- Best Western Plus, Dover
- Golf: 6+ rounds at some of the south of England’s most famous Championship golf courses as well as a number of hidden gems
- PGA Professional Coaching: three+ clinics and in-game coaching provided, covering off all aspects of your game.
- Dining: Breakfast, lunch and dinner included daily (except the rest day) ~ we will take you to the best dining haunts the region has to offer, including top-rated local hotspots and restaurants showcasing authentic local fare.
- Transport: all internal transport included via coach or minivan
- Friendly tour championship: daily prizes for each round winner and overall prize awarded to our tour champion
- Flights: Not included, however we can refer you to our preferred qualified, industry travel consultant.
Read more on our 149th Open Golf Tour to Royal St Georges, here https://morangolftours.com.au/tour/2020-british-golf-tour-to-the-149th-open-at-royal-st-georges/
Download the tour itinerary here: https://morangolftours.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/2020-British-Golf-Tour-to-England-and-The-Open-1-23-May-2019.pdf
Visit our tour page and fill in the enquiry form today: https://morangolftours.com.au/tour/2020-british-golf-tour-to-the-149th-open-at-royal-st-georges/