For every golfing enthusiast, New Zealand is a must-play destination
Play ‘The Land of the Long White Cloud’ with us on our New Zealand Golf Tour in 2021 – experience the incredible array of spectacular courses, most with international acclaim, and all set amidst majestic natural landscapes, on offer at the New Zealand South Island.
Read more about what our past tour guests say about travelling with us: https://morangolftours.com.au/golf-tour-guest-testimonials/
New Zealand Golf Tour 2021 includes:
- Four nights at the 4.5 star Crowne Plaza Queenstown, followed by
- Three nights at the 5 star Hilton Resort and Spa Queenstown.
- Golf: Five rounds at a number of New Zealand’s most famous golf courses (all in the top 40 ranked courses) as well as one of its wee hidden gems. These include:
- Transfers: Private transfers to Sydney Airport return and from Queenstown Airport to our accommodation return
- Transport: all internal transport included via luxury minivan
- Dining: Breakfast, lunch and dinner included daily (except the rest day) ~ we will take you to the best dining haunts the region has to offer, including top-rated local hotspots and restaurants showcasing authentic local fare.
- PGA Professional Coaching: two clinics and in-game coaching provided, covering off all aspects of your game.
- Flights: Not included, however we can assist you with booking as part of a group booking, suggested flights are referenced in the itinerary.
Find out more about our 2021 New Zealand Golf Tour
Don’t miss your chance to play the incredible golf on offer on the South Island of New Zealand in our 2021 all-inclusive, small-group tour. Read the full itinerary or enquire more on the New Zealand Golf Tour 2021 page here.