Improve your golf swing, chipping or putting using our tailored online golf swing analysis reviewed and prepared by PGA professionals. Simply submit videos of the area of your golf game you would like to improve, and PGA Professional Kieran Moran will review and provide you with a tailored, recorded video with guidance and tips to work on using swing analysis software Huddle. Videos are an excellent platform to capture PGA professional advice as you can have your vide0 – specific to your game – at your fingertips on your desktop computer, table or smart phone.
- 1 x swing analysis/lesson: AU$30.
- 3 x swing analysis/lesson package: AU$80.
- 6 x swing analysis/lesson package: AU$150.
What is included in your tailored online lesson?
Included in your tailored online lesson is:
- video analysis of your swing in both front and side views, using graphics overlaid on your swing to illustrate problem areas of your swing, and how to improve it
- a recorded voice-over that talks through the aspects of your swing for improvement in slow-motion. This provides each golfer with the opportunity to see their own swing in action and to visually understand where they can improve, and how to go about it. Golfers can apply the tips themselves with the video as a reference to use over and over.
- Tips specific to each golfer to apply to their swing for improvement.
How to submit your video for review
- Record your swing from the side and from behind using the video option on your smart phone. Please see the below images for guidance.
- Submit the videos to us using the below form. Videos must be less than 20mb in size.
- We will confirm that we have received your videos, and will send you an invoice for you to pay securely online via PayPal.
- Once we have received your payment, Kieran Moran will prepare your swing analysis lesson. We will email to confirm he has begun, and we aim to turn your video around and have it back to you within three days.
Submit your videos for swing analysis here