Links, resort and parkland courses: Mornington Peninsula golf courses are the perfect golf tour destination
The Morning Peninsula golf course region is a rugged and spectacular coastal finger of land flanked by the sea on one side and the bay on the other. The Mornington Peninsula is renowned for some of the word’s best natural terrain for golf courses with magnificent views of the coast and countryside, and as most of its 19 golf courses are only minutes apart, golfers can experience as much golf as they can play on their stay in the region. Don’t forget to include lunch in a vineyard and sample some of the region’s authentic local fare at one of the many acclaimed fine dining establishments.
It proudly refers to itself as “Australia’s #1 golf destination” and for good reason: it is home to three of Australia’s top 10 courses, with another six in the top 100 courses.
The region’s courses offer a fantastic variety of play for novices and experts, with links, parkland and resort courses. The golf courses include:
- The National Golf Club www.nationalgolf.com.au
- Cape Schanck Resort www.racv.com.au
- HMAS Cerberus Golf Club
- Phillip Island Golf Club www.phillipislandgolfclub.com.au
- Moonah Links www.moonahlinks.com.au
- Flinders Golf Club www.flindersgolfclub.com.au
- Devilbend Golf Club www.devilbendgolf.com.au
- Mornington Golf Club www.morningtongolf.com.au
- Mt Martha Public Golf Course
- Portsea Golf Club www.portseagolf.com.au
- Eagle Ridge Golf Course www.eagleridge.com.au
- Rosebud Country Club www.rosebudcountryclub.com.au/
- Bay Views Public Golf Course www.bayviewsgolf.com.au
- The Dunes Golf Links www.thedunes.com.au
- Safety Beach Country Club www.safetybeachcountryclub.com.au
- Bembridge Public Golf Course
- Sorrento Golf Club www.sorrentogolf.com.au
- St Andrews Beach Golf Club www.standrewsbeachgolf.com.au
Are the Morning Peninsula golf courses on your golf bucket list?
If you’re always wanted to tee off on the many majestic Mornington Peninsula golf courses, book your spot on our 2018 World Cup and Mornington Peninsula Golf Tour in November. Find out more here.