Our 2022 British Golf Tour to St Andrews and Scotland – with PGA Professionals
July 4, 2022 - July 18, 2022
Our 2022 British Golf Tour to Scotland and St Andrews
A once-in-a-lifetime British golf tour to The Home of Golf, St Andrews in 2022
Our British Golf Tour to St Andrews and Scotland in 2022 will be one for the ages… Join us for this incredible golfing event at the traditional home of golf, the Old Course, St Andrews.
The significance of The Home of Golf is at the heart of our 2022 golf tour to Scotland; come with us to experience Scotland’s golfing heritage as we play seven of its most revered courses, starting east of Edinburgh at North Berwick, where we will play with hickory clubs, and Gullane; before heading to play the Carnoustie Championship Course and Buddon Links. Upon arriving into St Andrews, well play Scotland’s newest course, Dumbarnie and the highly-acclaimed Castle and Kingsbarns courses. We will also hold PGA clinics along the way.
We will stay in luxury accommodation, from the Marine Hotel in North Berwick to the Carnoustie Golf Hotel and Spa. Our tour will culminate at The Home of Golf in St Andrews, where we’ll stay in the heart of St Andrews. There you can walk to all the action of the township.
Our 2022 British Golf Tour also celebrates traditional Scottish cuisine; we’ll dine in character-filled local haunts and Calendonian fine-dining establishments.
Our tour guide’s Scottish heritage plays a central role in our tour; Kieran is extremely proud to share his intimate knowledge of Scotland’s golfing experiences with guests.
This tour is SOLD OUT. You are welcome to contact us below to place your name on the wait list.
The 2022 British Golf Tour to St Andrews and Scotland Features:
- 14 nights/15 days ~ luxury hotels and terraced accommodation:
- Marine Hotel and Spa, Edinburgh
- The Carnoustie Golf Hotel and Spa, Carnoustie, and
- Howard Place or Sandmill House, St Andrews (our tour guests will be designated rooms in either of these comparable properties in the heart of St Andrews)
- Seven rounds of golf plus scheduled practise days at:
- Par-three pitch ‘n putt warm up
- Gullane 1
- North Berwick Golf Club
- Buddon Links
- Carnoustie Championship Golf Course
- Dumbarnie Golf Course
- The Castle Golf Course, and
- Kingsbarns Golf Course.
- Transfers: included from Edinburgh airport around Scotland and back to Edinburgh international airport at a scheduled time
- Transport: all internal transport included via minivan
- Dining: breakfasts daily and lunch and dinner on golf days, including welcome and championship dinners – we will take you to the best dining haunts the region has to offer!
- PGA Professional Coaching: clinics and in-game coaching provided, covering off all aspects of your game
- Friendly competition and prizes, and
- Flights: Not included, however we can refer you to our preferred qualified, industry travel consultant.