2022 New Zealand Golf Tour with PGA Professionals
March 22, 2022 - March 29, 2022
2022 New Zealand Golf Tour – with PGA Professionals
For every golfing enthusiast, New Zealand is a must-play destination
Play ‘The Land of the Long White Cloud’ with us on our 2022 New Zealand Golf Tour – experience the incredible array of spectacular golf courses, most with international acclaim, and all set amidst majestic natural landscapes, on offer at the New Zealand South Island.
With dramatic natural beauty, long stretches of coast and soaring mountains, New Zealand is a natural playground, especially for golfers. Graced by 400 courses, this golfing paradise offers up a new adventure for golfers; in fact, it is one of the most in-demand golf destinations in the world.
New Zealand has a long history with golf as Scottish pioneers introduced the game over a century ago. With dramatic natural beauty and long stretches of coast and soaring mountains, New Zealand is a natural playground. The Kiwis are famed for their love of outdoor sport and adventure and golf is no different – it is enjoyed by more Kiwis than any other sport.
2022 New Zealand Golf Tour includes
Our next golf tour to New Zealand is March 2022, and its features include:
- Four nights at the 4.5 star Crowne Plaza Queenstown, followed by
- three nights at the 5 star Hilton Resort and Spa Queenstown.
- Golf: Five rounds at a number of New Zealand’s most famous golf courses (all in the top 40 ranked courses) as well as one of its wee hidden gems. These include:
- Transfers: Private transfers to Sydney Airport return and from Queenstown Airport to our accommodation return
- Transport: all internal transport included via luxury minivan
- Dining: Breakfast, lunch and dinner included daily (except the rest day) ~ we will take you to the best dining haunts the region has to offer, including top-rated local hotspots and restaurants showcasing authentic local fare.
- PGA Professional Coaching: two clinics and in-game coaching provided, covering off all aspects of your game.
- Flights: Not included, however we can assist you with booking as part of a group booking, suggested flights are referenced in the itinerary.