Tasmania and King Island Golf Tour 2020: Explore the amazing golf in our backyard
There may never be a better time to experience the world-leading golf in southern Australia; join our Tasmania and King Island Golf Tour 2020
Register your interest for our Tasmania and King Island Golf Tour this September, and we will confirm your place as soon as travel restrictions ease.
Breathtaking, rugged and spectacular: Tasmania is a golfer’s natural hidden sanctuary
Escape to the simple, rugged beauty of Tassie on our Tasmania & King Island Golf Tour 2020 to play its world-leading golf courses, sample its honest and uncomplicated dining, and discover a complex and rich history that still remains evident in every-day life. Visiting the Apple Isle is a fantastic opportunity to travel ‘a world-away’, and indulge in cool-climate golf and exceptional gastronomy in a remote and natural setting, that’s still so close to home.
Tasmania and King Island Golf Tour details
- Sydney > Melbourne (one night) > Barnbougle (two nights) > King Island (two nights) > Melbourne > Sydney
- We’ll stay at The Victoria Club, Barnbougle Golf Links and Resort and at The Cape Wickham Hotel
- Breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- Five rounds of championship golf, playing at The Victoria Club, Barnbougle Dunes and Lost Farm, Cape Wickham, and Ocean Dunes golf courses
- PGA clinics and tuition, and friendly tour competition with prizes
- All flights from Sydney return including chartered private flights between Melbourne, Barnbougle and King Island, and
- Airport transfers.
Tour cost is AU$3790 per person twin share. A single supplement is available upon request.
Register your interest or find out more
To find out more about our all-inclusive, small group golf tour to Victoria, Tasmania and King Island, download the itinerary or to register your interest, visit our tour page here. You can also email Kristy Moran on email@example.com for details.