2019 Tasmania & King Island Golf Tour
October 28, 2019 - November 3, 2019
Breathtaking, rugged and spectacular: Tasmania is a golf lover’s natural hidden sanctuary
Escape to the simple, rugged beauty of Tassie to play its world-leading golf courses, sample its honest and uncomplicated dining, and discover a complex and rich history that still remains evident in every-day life. Visiting the Apple Isle is a fantastic opportinity to travel ‘a world-away’ and indulge in exceptional golf and gastronomy in a remote and natural setting, that’s still so close to home.
Please note this tour is SOLD OUT. We are working on our 2020 Tasmania Golf Tour and will post it shortly.
Our island state’s fresh, crisp mornings and evenings make for truly enjoyable golfing, and we will take you to play its best; beginning with Tasmania Golf Club, and then Royal Hobart Golf Club. While in Hobart, we’ll stay at the majestic Grand Chancellor Hotel, with its prominent water-front position and incredible harbour views. We’ll dine at Hobart’s top-awarded restaurants and enjoy local fresh, authentic Tassie ingredients and cool-climate wines, all crafted into incredible grastronomic experiences.
Make the most of our ‘rest day’ in Hobart by taking the in city’s arts and cutlural, historical, natural or retail attractions. Be sure to visit Discover Tasmania www.discovertasmania.com.au/what-to-do.
Ratho Farm, Australia’s oldest golf course, is our next stop, an hour north of Hobart. Set amongst an original working farm, Ratho Farm is an incredible piece of Australian history; first settled in 1822, it remains true to the Scottish roots of its founding family. You’ll love its authentic, old-world charm.
The final port of our Tasmania Golf Tour is the world-famous Barnbougle Golf Links Resort, which shot to fame in 2004 when it opened The Dunes. Lost Farm debuted shortly after and both courses were instantly recognised as two of Australia’s best. Today, The Dunes and Lost Farm hold prominent positions atop world-list rankings. The dining and acommodation is true to Tassie’s unspoken simplistic, natural and honest philosophy.
Plus, Kieran will deliver a number of golf clinics and in-game coaching along the way, so you can enjoy improve your game as you discover all Tasmania has to offer.
Tasmania Golf Tour Features
- Six nights of luxury accommodation in at The Grand Chancellor, Hobart and Barnbougle Golf Links Resort
- All transport
- Breakfast, lunches and some dinners included
- 5 Rounds of championship golf:
- 18 Holes at Barnbougle Lost Farm (#4*)
- 18 Holes at Barnbougle Dunes (#2*)
- 18 Holes at Tasmania Golf Club (#80*)
- 18 Holes at Royal Hobart Golf Club (#98*), and
- 18 Holes at Rath Farm Golf Club, Australia’s oldest golf course
- PGA tuition throughout your trip
- Friendly competitions and great prizes – daily winners and tour championship
- * Golf Australia’s 2018 ranking of Australia’s Top 100 Golf Courses