2019 St Andrews Golf Tour
July 22, 2019 - July 28, 2019
A week-long St Andrews Golfing Experience
Join us at ‘The Home of Golf’ as we spend a week indulging in four+ rounds of golf at some of Scotland’s and indeed, the world’s, most historic golf courses. We’ll stay in the historic township of St Andrews, and take you to play some of the area’s the world-famous golf courses. Immerse yourself in the culinary and historic heritage of St Andrews as we stay at the heart of the action.
You can also brush up on your golf game with in-game coaching from our PGA professional tour leaders.
Our 2019 Golf Tour to St Andrews is sold out.
Experience golf where it all began
Come join us in 2019 as we connect you with St Andrews in all its historical glory. We’ll play the spectacular area’s incredible golf courses set in and amongst the St Andrews township, and along the rugged coast line (offering incredible views).
PGA Professional and native Scot Kieran Moran, director
Our Scotland golf tours are headed by PGA Professional Kieran Moran, born and bred in Scotland. Let Kieran guide you through his homeland, take you to places off the beaten track, experience Scotland’s hidden gems, that only the locals know of.
2019 historic British Golf Tour to St Andrews includes:
- Golf: Four rounds of golf on some of St Andrews’ most acclaimed courses:
- Flights: Not included, however we can refer you to our preferred qualified, industry travel consultant
- Transfers: included from Glasgow and Edinburgh airports to St Andrews and return for your departure
- Transport: all internal transport included via minivan
- PGA Professional Coaching: in-game coaching provided, covering off all aspects of your game
- Friendly competition and prizes.